Terms and conditions for Renters of Mainstreet Rental Apartments
- These rules are regulating the terms and conditions of reserving and renting apartments nr 3 and 21 (Mainstreet Apartments) in the residential building at Sandomierska 3 Street in Krakow via www.mainstreet.pl.
- Terminology used in Terms and Conditions:
- Apartment – premises number 3 or 21, located in the residential building at Sandomierska 3 Street in Krakow with detailed description available on www.mainstreet.pl;
- Terms and Conditions- rules/regulations for reserving and renting the Apartment via www.mainstreet.pl;
- Rental Agreement – agreement between the Landlord and the Renter following the Renter making the reservation via www.mainstreet.pl, whereby the Landlord commits to rent the Apartment to the Renter for the specified period of time and the Renter commits to pay the agreed rental price;
- Renter – natural or legal person in aid of whom the reservation via www.mainstreet.pl is made and natural person who is staying in the Apartment as a result of the above mentioned reservation;
- Landlord – Renata Dworak, Main Street;
- Reception – Sandomierska 3 Street, phone +48 601402511 , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Landlord Representative – person responsible for accepting the Apartment upon end of rental, in the name of Landlord.
- While making the reservation via www.mainstreet.pl Renter concludes the Rental Agreement and commits to accept all the regulations in the Terms and Conditions.
- Renter is not the ‘tenant’ within the context of the Regulation from 21 June 2001 about Tenants’ Rights, Municipal Housing Stock and the Civil Code Amendment Act.
- In order to make a reservation, a reservation form available on www.mainstreet.pl is to be used.
- Landlord’s current renting offer is available on www.mainstreet.pl.
- After making the reservation via the reservation form available on www.mainstreet.pl and inputting required data, Renter is obliged to pay via PayPal system the total rental payment for Apartment to the Landlord.
- Missing total rental payment for Apartment as per § 2, Clause 3, causes reservation annulment.
- After the Landlord receives the total rental payment for Apartment, the Renter in turn will receive an e-mail confirmation of the reservation as well as the voucher including all the details needed for fulfilling the stay.
- Rental agreement is acknowledged as established once the Landlord receives the total rental payment for the Apartment.
- While making the reservation the Renter agrees for the Landlord to block Renter’s credit card (pre authorization) up to 1000 EUR (one thousand Euro) for securing potential Landlord’s claims specified in § 6, Clause 2,3,5,9,10 and 13. Pre authorization on the Renter’s credit card will take place in Reception in the day of receiving the keys.
Rental price for Apartment
- Rental price for Apartment is specified during the reservation process via www.mainstreet.pl.
- Child up to 5 years old, sleeping with the adults or in separate cot and not requiring bedding does not bear any costs. During making the reservation via the reservation form the number of persons not including such child is to be used.
- Rental price for Apartment includes all the taxes as well as media, electricity and gas charges.
- Rental price for Apartment includes Apartment cleaning after the stay. Landlord does not provide the cleaning during the Renter’s stay.
- As part of the rental price for Apartment, the Landlord provides one parking space in the underground garage.
- Arrival, food and organization of time remains in the hands of Renter.
- Reservation annulment requires notification to the Landlord sent on e-mail: email@example.com.
- In case of reservation annulment the already paid rental payment for Apartment is not refundable.
- Absence of Renter’s arrival and lack of notification from the Renter’s side in the agreed day of arrival will result in reservation annulment the following day.
- Landlord is not obliged to return whole or part of the total rental payment for Apartment in case of Renter shortening the stay.
Handover of Apartment to the Renter
- Hotel day starts at 5 pm and ends at 12 pm the next day.
- Check in to residence is available from 5 pm to 10 pm. In case of arrival after 10 pm Landlord will charge the Renter additionally in the amount of 50 zl.
- Renter shall inform the Reception of the expected time of handover of Apartment but no later than 2 hours before expected handover.
- Renter shall notify the Reception no later than 10 pm about the arrival after the time available for check in to residence specified in § 5, Clause 2.
- In case Renter cannot arrive on earlier agreed time, Renter is obliged to notify Reception about mentioned above.
- Leaving the apartment by Renter in the last day of stay shall take place no later than 12 pm following the earlier establishment with Reception the time for handing back the Apartment.
- In case of shortening of stay Renter shall notify the Reception to establish the time for handing back the Apartment.
- Keys handover to the Renter takes place in Reception.
- Handing back the Apartment and the keys from the Renter in the day of leaving takes place in the Apartment, by Landlord Representative.
- Check in to the residence requires presenting of ID card/passport, filling in the registration form and transfer of Renters credit card data in order to perform the pre authorization mentioned in § 2, Clause 7.
- Renter shall make himself acquainted with the list of items and equipment for Apartment. A list of items is available in the Apartment. All damages and missing items in Apartment including those above mentioned in list of items, shall be noted down by Renter in the registration form. Abstaining to register technical condition of Apartment and its equipment means that it has been transferred to the Landlord without any faulty or missing items/ equipment.
- Apartment shall only be used for residential purposes.
- It is not allowed to keep animals in the Apartment. Failing to adhere to this ban will result in charging the Renter additionally in the amount of 500 zl.
- It is not allowed to smoke in the Apartment. Failing to adhere to this ban will result in charging Renter additionally in the amount of 500 zl.
- Renter is obliged to fully respect the existing principle of good-neighborliness and maintain the Apartment in the existing condition.
- Renter takes financial liability for all damages in the Apartment, including the damages of the items/ equipment listed as belonging to Apartment, as well as damages to all technical devices in Apartment, which were caused by the Renter or the persons staying in the Apartment by courtesy of Renter. Renter also takes the financial liability for all missing items/ equipment described in list defined in § 5, Clause 11, and which were not notified in the registration form.
- Renter is obliged to inform Landlord via Reception about damage immediately after discovering.
- In case of damage defined in § 6, Clause 5, Renter is obliged to cover the costs of loss and/ or repair of damaged equipment latest in the day of handing back Apartment.
- Renter is not allowed to sublet the Apartment or free of charge let 3rd parties use without Landlord’s authorization.
- Lodging includes solely the number of persons specified during the reservation process and reported by Renter in registration form. Lodging additional persons will result in charging Renter in the amount of 500 zl per every additional person per night. Above mentioned does not exclude Landlords eligibility to terminate the Rental Agreement, as per § 6, Clause 11.
- On premises quiet hours are in effect from 10 pm to 8 am. Failing to adhere will result in charging Renter additionally in the amount of 500 zl. Above mentioned does not exclude Landlords eligibility to terminate the Rental Agreement, as per § 6, Clause 11.
- Landlord is eligible to terminate the Rental Agreement with the immediate effect and to retain the paid fee for the redundant stay if Renter will sublet or free of charge let 3rd parties to use the Apartment without Landlord’s authorization or allow the overnight stay of 3rd parties without Landlord’s authorization or in case of flagrant breach of notation in § 6, Clause 10.
- Renter is not allowed to enforce any alterations or permanent changes in the Apartment.
- In case Renter lose or destroy keys to the Apartment Reception shall hand over the duplicate keys after charging additionally in amount of 250 zl. Failing to return the keys to the Apartment in the day of leaving will also result in Renter being additionally charged in the amount of 250 zl.
- At any time leaving the Apartment, the Renter is obliged to ensure all the electrical devices are turned off and all windows and entrance doors are closed. While leaving the Apartment renter is obliged to leave the keys in Reception.
- It is not allowed to publish photos or movies with the Apartment’s equipment without the written pre-authorization of Landlord. This ban applies in particular to publishing the pictures/movies on web portals and social media.
- All the personal data given by Renter including the personal data presented in reservation form as well as in registration form will be properly secured and will be processed only for the purpose related to concluding and implementing the Rental Agreement within the context of the Personal Data Protection Act from 29 August 1997.
- Renter gives consent to process the personal data for the purpose of concluding and implementing the Rental Agreement defined in § 7, Clause 1.
- Points not regulated by these Terms and Conditions are regulated by the polish law including Civil Code regulations.
- Potential disputes will be adjudicated by the court appropriate for the Landlord’s headquarter, excluding agreements made with consumers.